It's a darling thing.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The First One

So new to this whole blogging thing...but wayyy excited.

Here's the thoughts about this darling little day: I want trouble. Something about being in your last semester of college with the world slapping you in the face and with your friends about to scatter across the little globe that is really o so big, makes you want to do something CRAZY! Something that you and your friends will talk about forever - the kind of thing there breeds endless inside jokes and references for years to come. The kind of thing that when you look back forty years from now you just shake your head and laugh about your younger, stupider days. Every mature forty-something has these memories...am I missing out on mine?

I want to have some shenanigans. I want to be scared out of my mind. I want to make a memory. The only question is...what?

So here's my question as the words Carpe diem flash through my mind...what are you going to do?

94 days, 10 hrs, 15 min and 24 sec until graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment