It's a darling thing.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Smoothie Kick

What is it about a New Year that makes everyone want to be healthy?  It’s sickening really.  I came back from Christmas break to find my 3 apartment mates and the 4 girls next-door hyped up on work out plans and granola.  I hate yogurt.  I only like the green bananas.  Oatmeal was my arch nemesis…until…I put them all in a smoothie!  Who knew that peanut butter, honey, cinnamon, and milk could be mixed with my least favorite things to create magic.  Needless to say my new afternoon snack is packed full of protein and fiber, what more could my body ask for?  I’m telling you people, smoothies are the answer…to everything.

1 comment:

  1. oh hey girl... welcome to the blogging world :)

    with love,
    meg

    follow me @ http://somethingbeautifultheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete