It's a darling thing.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Wardrobe Challenge

Who? Yours truly.
What? Never wearing the same outfit twice.
When? For 3 months.
Why? So I can blog about it.
How? 
  • I can only use the things I packed in Delilah and her baby (as well as random things my host sister has left behind :)
  • The basics will have to remain the same – but through the use of layers and accessories, I must create a different look everyday.
  • I can not buy new outfits while here...however random “must-haves” for the right price are always allowed (although I haven't purchased anything yet! So don't freak out...mom).

The proof? Every time I blog I will include an outfit or two.  You're welcome :)

pink cardi, necklace - F21
black & white tank - thrifted
precious bow sandles - Aldo


~


pearls - JCrew (bridesmaid gift from my roomate!)

bling necklace - gift from a teacher I worked with


dress - Plato's Closet


~

necklace - F21



ring - Body Central


Feather Cardi - F21


Purple dress - Plato's Closet


~

Simple light blue ring - The Amazon, Brazil

Bow Necklace - F21



Sheer White Cardi - Franchesca's 

Patterned Purple Ruffle Dress - random thrift store in Dayton


~

Flower Sandles - Rue 21


Funky Earings - F21

Tan Cardi - Target
Sheer Navy High-Low Button Up - F21
Green Shinnys - Khols


~


Vintage Earings - Salvasion Army


Casual Maroon V-neck T - Target
Flower Printed Scarf - Walmart
Comfy Cotton Skirt - Goodwill


~

White Bling Watch - Khols

Leapord Flats - Plato's Closet

Lipstick - Sephora Rouge Shine: V.I.P


Leapord Scarf - Thrift Store in Dayton


Neon Blue Off-the-Shoulder - Yonkers
Skinny Jeans - Khols
Black Purse - Borrowed from Vale (my host sister...who's in America)


~


Sephora Nail Colour - Metro Chic
Funky Fingers - Taffy Town

Green Necklace - F21



Baby Pink Striped Maxi Dress - Lauren Conrad line from Khols


~
It's funny (and I admit rather silly) how something like your favoirite clothes can be so comforting when you're far from home...



XXOO


No comments:

Post a Comment